Mags tagged me....
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:03.
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? Whole Wheat toast with peanut butter, same as Mags…and we didn’t even learn that at home. Although I’ve been eating girl scout cookies for all three meals.
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I love my Eva Cassidy CD.
4. What kind of car do you drive? This really takes a hit at my pride, but I drive a Odyssey.
5. Favorite sandwich? French Dip.
6. Favorite item of clothing? At this point, anything not maternity.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? I would go back to Italy…this time the southern part.
8. What color is your bathroom? Bathroom:white, toilet room: yellow...Willy does not have great aim.
9. Where would you retire? Ideally by the beach and near family…I know I’m living in a dream world.
10. Most memorable birthday? 7 when my mom pulled out my front tooth in front of all my friends. Not sure why she didn’t wait until after the party.
11. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball, although it would be perfect if the games were 6 innings instead of 9. All professional sports are too long.
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? I can’t really remember, I’m tired always right now, but I definitely get more done in the morning.
13. What is your shoe size? 81/2…does anybody really care?
14. Pets? Yes…a guinea pig named Oreo, who hates me and vise versa.
15. What did you want to be when you were little? A Doctor
16. What are you today? crazy.
17. What is your favorite candy? Anything with peanut butter
18. Your favorite flower? Any flower that grows spontaneously.
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 21 Spring Break!
20. What are you listening to right now? I just discovered this random artist…Sia, you should all go download her single “You have been loved.” Its really good.
21. What is the last thing you ate? So so sad to admit…Samoas.
22. Do you wish on stars? Who doesn’t.
23. What faith are you? I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. ("I know who I am. I know God's plan. Da-da-da-da-da-da" Sing along with me.) I left this the way em wrote it cause I loved it.24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? Kenyon, he calls me about 5 or 6 times a day…I’m not complaining.
25. Hair Color? Blond
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mr. Torrens history teacher in high school.
27. Chocolate or vanilla? Peanut Butter
28. When was the last time you cried? Those of you who know me well know I border on heartless and seldom if ever cry.
29. What is under your bed? Willy’s underwear, I have to hide them so we don’t have to pack them around everywhere.
30. What did you do last night? Went to a Girl’s Camp Kick-off meeting. Even though I’m due 2 weeks before camp, they still made me the camp director for our ward, my dream calling….just not this year.
31. Favorite smell? Cilantro
32. What are you afraid of? Going blind.
33. How many towns have you lived in? Monticello, Provo, Ephraim, Cedar City, El Paso TX, Las Cruces NM, Albuquerque NM…seven. You beat me Mags.
34. Do you make friends easily? Nope. That’s why I married Kenyon. I have a hard time opening up…so I think most people think I’m snobby.
A: Attached or single: Married
B: Best Friend: Kenner
C: Cake or Pie: Hmm. Cinnabon
D: Day of Choice: Saturday…I decided I hate school…scratch that…I hate schedules.
E: Essential Item: chap stick
F: Favorite Color: Yellow
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: peanut butter
H: Hometown: Monticello, UT
I: Indulgence(s): Forever 21.
J: January or July: July, I really don’t like the cold anymore.
K: Kids: Three with one on the way.
L: Life is incomplete without: Kids.
M: Marriage Date: June 3, 1999.
N: Number of Siblings: Three. Two sisters and a brother
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: I am way claustrophobic. I had to fly on this tiny little plane from Albuquerque to Farmington, NM and I thought I was going to hyperventilate. My poor family doesn’t get much sleep when we go camping because I am constantly frieking out frantically searching for the door.
Q: Quote(s): “This is how it works, your young until your not, you love until you don’t, you try until you can’t, you laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh, and everyone must breath until their dying breath. This is how it works, you peer inside yourself, you take the things you love, and try and love the things you took, and then you take that love you make, and stick into someone else’s heart, pumping someone else’s blood, then walking arm and arm, you hope it won’t get harmed, but even if it does, you’ll just do it all again.” –Regina Specktor
Sorry I know its long…but deep huh?
R: Reason To Smile: Dwight.
S: Season: Spring
T: Tag Five: Bec, Danielle, Anne, Angie, Susanne.
U: Unknown Fact about Me: I use to play the oboe…I don’t recommend it. It’s a self esteem killer.
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Animal Eater
W: Worst Habit: Picking my nose.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y: Your Favorite Food: pad thai from Banana Leaf
Z: Zodiac: Taurus